RE: Learning new things VS Becoming better at what you already know 09-20-2013, 12:18 PM
#7
@Deque Algorithms and maths they are the basic fundamentals for any programmer with knowing an algorithm one will not be able to develop something new, yes they can develop new algorithms but for that they need to know algorithms that are already there regarding that particular subject. In my case Algorithms are mathematics are included by default (they are needless to be mentioned here). I kow how important mathematics and algorithms are and in fact Computer Science was evolved from mathematics, its a subject which is very important for any programmer and because of which a separate branch of mathematics i.e. Discrete Mathematics was made which was specially for computer science students.
Asymptotic, Algorithms, Probability, Statistics and Analytical Combinatorics ----> these five things I have found as the most important tool or weapon for any programmer.
Asymptotic, Algorithms, Probability, Statistics and Analytical Combinatorics ----> these five things I have found as the most important tool or weapon for any programmer.
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)