Login Register






Plants vs Zombies Clone [VB.NET] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Plants vs Zombies Clone [VB.NET] #12
(08-15-2013, 12:16 PM)Coder-san Wrote: If it's his first try in implementing everything, I wouldn't blame him. It's logically the correct decision, a start is a must.
I could never work on a full-fledged game of this kind because I couldn't finalize the gameplay.

This experience could benefit him very well, then he could start his own project with enough confidence.

You are right, of course. I don't blame him. It is just that I can't help thinking that the hard work could be used to create something new instead.
But yeah, I did the same when I started my first projects.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Plants vs Zombies Clone [VB.NET] - by invisal - 08-14-2013, 01:26 PM