RE: Plants vs Zombies Clone [VB.NET] 08-15-2013, 05:06 PM
#8
Here is the source code. It is only 12% completed. There are a lot of thing to do
so don't expect too much from it.
Source code + binary: http://invisal.com/download/plantvszombie.rar
Binary only: http://invisal.com/download/pvz.rar
(I am using Visual Studio 2010, and my target is .NET framework 4, I will lower my
target to lower framework later.)
The gameplay is simple, you need to defend your house from zombie.
(*) Sunflower generates 25 sun per 24 seconds
(*) Peashooter can shoot enemy
(*) Wallnut does not do anything, it just block zombie and let zombie
eat it till it die. Very tough.
so don't expect too much from it.
Source code + binary: http://invisal.com/download/plantvszombie.rar
Binary only: http://invisal.com/download/pvz.rar
(I am using Visual Studio 2010, and my target is .NET framework 4, I will lower my
target to lower framework later.)
The gameplay is simple, you need to defend your house from zombie.
(*) Sunflower generates 25 sun per 24 seconds
(*) Peashooter can shoot enemy
(*) Wallnut does not do anything, it just block zombie and let zombie
eat it till it die. Very tough.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)