Login Register




Poll: Do you have a girlfriend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
No
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Girlfriends? filter_list
Author
Message
Girlfriends? #1
I'm assuming most of us don't have girlfriends, but I'm wondering if anybody does. I've been in 3 relationships, none of them were great.
Not looking to get back into that drama. How about you guys? Do you have a girlfriend or is it just you and Handgelina Jolie?
[Image: Flying%20heart.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Girlfriends? - by Edward - 10-16-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Ultimatum - 10-16-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Crimson - 10-17-2012, 01:32 AM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Charon - 10-17-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Crimson - 10-17-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Charon - 10-17-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Crimson - 10-17-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Charon - 10-17-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: Girlfriends? - by Crimson - 10-17-2012, 11:58 PM