Login Register






Greeting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Greeting #20
(08-10-2013, 09:27 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote:
@ Linuxephus™

There are thousand of book that explaining about "how memory work". That guy is not the ownership of "how memory work" article. he had written it in his way just the way we write tutiorials and I have done this as well. Even you read the dragon book (about compiler), they even talk about it. You read some C/C++ book, they talk about it.The matters are actually same and the way they have written is can be copyrighted which is quite vague to my logic. Also I had reviewed both the links and except concepts I didn't really find anything quite very similar. The3 concepts always remain same we had just redifened them in our own way. Just like you see. I have made not one or two but many tutorials on HC and you can see them if you search. All those material were already written in Hundreds of books. So if all are copyrighted then I would have gone to jail. We always explain the same thing things but still try to make some difference. We cannot change the code of bubble sort or selection sort as they are already patented methods we just rewrite them in such a manner they they become more efficient. Yes I admit that he should have given the link. Still saying that he just copy pasted it would be wrong seriously. We as mods have warned users who have directly copy pasted articles from other forums and that to for 3 or hard 1 week. As since they are new we need to give them a changce to improve. But suspending the posting previlages for 3 weeks is quite wrong as we are forcing him to get away for ever. If one is trying to contribute then we should give him chances but this doesn't mean that we will not take precaution yes we will take precaution. But atleast we have to be a little loose as if we just stop them from sharing then our learning process will come to halt and as well as theirs. I was even warned 50% by alchemist for leeching and I didn't got the chance to explain what why I did so. But I didn't took it as a wrong thing instead I believed that Alchemist gave me a chance to improve myself and help me build a personality by gathering more knowledge from othrs and sharing. I was taught here that Sharing is caring so I guess @invisal deserves another chance and the rest follows.


Thank you,
Sincerely,
Psycho_Coder

It's about bloody time.
You're as bad as I am about writing lengthy material.
Meanwhile: on the merit of your Personal Vouch, @invisal warning and posting suspension are rescinded on the condition he reposts his entire article With mention of the Author in the least.
Non-negotiable.
Also bear in mind Copyright is still Copyright no matter how much bullshit even I found it to be even as old as it is.
Bear furthermore in mind Mr. Invisal has admitted to reading the article mentioned and rewriting what was read from that Specific Article that is Copyrighted in a shortened version.

@invisal
And on PsychoCoder's vouch, both warning and posting privileges are rescinded.
Rewrite your article, mention the Author where appropriate without further incident, and we'll mark the issue as fully resolved.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Greeting - by invisal - 08-10-2013, 06:02 AM