RE: Data Structures : An Introduction 07-24-2013, 07:14 AM
#37
(07-24-2013, 07:04 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote:(07-24-2013, 07:00 AM)Deque Wrote:Maybe if you haven't said this I would have never known that I am now a member of the HC DEV group as the userbar wouldn't change to HC DEV :lol: until and unless I change it myself. I don't usually visit my profile :lol:(07-24-2013, 12:17 AM)Linuxephus™ Wrote: @Deque
I believe you already have the means by which to add @Psycho_Coder into HC Dev., if not, Inbox me and I'll have that fixed in a nano second.
Good to see you finally think yourself ready for HC Dev. by the way PsychoCoder.:thumbs:
We already did this. Psycho_Coder is now official HC Dev member. Thanks for the offer, Linux.
Oh, sorry, I should have told you.
Welcome to HC Dev, Psycho_Coder. Have a look into the group forums.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
![[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2YpkRjy.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)