Goodbye HC! 07-12-2013, 10:41 AM
#2
I am sad to say that I will be leaving Hackcommunity.
It, frankly, isn't what it used to be when I first joined it. The departure of few people made this forum lose the edge it once used to have.
I have enjoyed my time here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you all. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time here.
Except for a few bumps along the road, this journey was a good one.
So here I am – at the end of my short journey with you guys. I really don't want to say goodbye to any of you people but I have to.
Maybe we will meet again at some point. I think I've written enough and explained my point. It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.
Goodbye To All!!!
It, frankly, isn't what it used to be when I first joined it. The departure of few people made this forum lose the edge it once used to have.
I have enjoyed my time here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you all. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time here.
Except for a few bumps along the road, this journey was a good one.

So here I am – at the end of my short journey with you guys. I really don't want to say goodbye to any of you people but I have to.
Maybe we will meet again at some point. I think I've written enough and explained my point. It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.
Goodbye To All!!!

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)