RE: A little problem. 07-12-2013, 08:11 AM
#3
I like how you state you could ddos them yourself but cant do it yourself... a bit contradictory no? lol
Any ways the best ddos mitigation techniques happen at thd network layer. By the time it hits your mc server its too late. You might be able to mitigate it a tad with custom firewall rules (iptables) but that is done on a custom basis. I would need to see the ddos attack myself to get a feel for what might work. Its not a matter of just installing norton firewall 2013...
Any ways the best ddos mitigation techniques happen at thd network layer. By the time it hits your mc server its too late. You might be able to mitigate it a tad with custom firewall rules (iptables) but that is done on a custom basis. I would need to see the ddos attack myself to get a feel for what might work. Its not a matter of just installing norton firewall 2013...



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)