RE: SchoolCMS software vulnerable to more XSS. 07-11-2013, 06:11 PM
#3
It looks like you're looking for vulnerabilities in any kind of CMS.
What if you made a script parsing lists of sites and testing to find what sites use this CMS and are thus vulnerable to this vulnerability? Not enough challenging? What if you made a spider using search engines to find new sites and you checked to find which ones are vulnerable? Too much challenging? If you choose to make something like this and need some help on any point, just give a call, I'd like to help out as I can.
What if you made a script parsing lists of sites and testing to find what sites use this CMS and are thus vulnerable to this vulnerability? Not enough challenging? What if you made a spider using search engines to find new sites and you checked to find which ones are vulnerable? Too much challenging? If you choose to make something like this and need some help on any point, just give a call, I'd like to help out as I can.
My Bitcoin address: 1AtxVsSSG2Z8JfjNy9KNFDUN6haeKr7LiP
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)