Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[HC-Official] Multiencoder (Python) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [HC-Official] Multiencoder (Python) #23
(07-06-2013, 10:26 PM)noize Wrote:
(07-06-2013, 10:03 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Great! However I have just got started Biggrin and so do others. I guess We shoud create a library of the codes and then upoad it to Github with name "HCRepository" , just a suggestion

What do you mean with "just got started"? You mean with programming? You're pretty good if you just got started. However, if that's what you mean, I just got started too, but I don't know about others. But I think I don't really get what you mean. And about the Git repo, you mean for this proj only or for all HC group projects?

"Just got started means" got started with python programming :tongue: :lol: , you thought I was telling regarding encodings Biggrin no not at all. Git Repository for all HC DEV group projects but know I think that this thought is quite wrong.

@Deque since you have updated it to version 0.2 so will you please provide a change which will enable us to understand the stages of development.
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[HC-Official] Multiencoder (Python) - by Deque - 07-05-2013, 12:58 PM