Login Register






Introduction to Assembly for Linux (Intel 32 and 64 bit) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Introduction to Assembly for Linux (Intel 32 and 64 bit) #3
(07-03-2013, 03:30 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Thank you mam for this thread I loved it. But I have a slight confusion for now as I think "Save it as exit.asm" Should it be .asm or .nasm as while executing it on terminal we write exit.nasm

EDIT1 : We should save it as exit.nasm. So mam if you can will you please change that little part ?
Another request, Can you give another simple example of a system call like sys_exit as in the documentation ?

Thanks for pointing that out. I corrected the mistake.
I will extend my tutorial at least to the hello world part, explaining the .data segment and more. Then there is also another system call I will explain.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread