RE: [Python] FTP Brute 06-26-2013, 11:01 PM
#9
(06-26-2013, 10:57 PM)mls577 Wrote: I don't want it to break, because I want it to continue trying all the login combinations, even if it has already found one.
Oh, well, you're right, I didn't think about when the user chooses to use the "multi" option.
Quote:whether the usage should be displayed for both is relative, I think it's fine either way. For the life of me, I can't figure out why this won't work. I keep changing and trying different things, but for some god forsaken reason it won't just work. I wrote this nearly a year ago, and thought I got it to work properly, guess not.
thanks for the help. I'll keep working to figure this out.
I tried switching a few error codes but I just can't get it too. Does it work for you?
My Bitcoin address: 1AtxVsSSG2Z8JfjNy9KNFDUN6haeKr7LiP
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)