Login Register






Compiling Your Python Project filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Compiling Your Python Project #5
(06-23-2013, 04:56 AM)Ex094 Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 04:49 AM)zero-uplink Wrote: Why do we want to compile it ?
And by compiling, which format do the .py turns into?

Why Compile It? Well that is a silly question to ask In my opinion because as you work is present in a compiled for you'll be able to execute it directly instead of running it from the python command in command line. After compiling, the format becomes .pyc

I don't think that's a silly question. After all you are making tutorials for beginners. Someone who doesn't know how to compile most certainly doesn't know why to compile.
So answering that question in your tutorial would be an improvement.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Compiling Your Python Project - by Ex094 - 02-19-2013, 06:13 AM