RE: [split] P.F.B. Version 1.1, The What Not To Do Edition. 06-22-2013, 10:56 AM
#13
I'm not sure I understood enough of what @Linuxephus said to reply.
Though, I never said that you should have changed methods or whatsoever. It is probably a good thing to let the community aware of what actions have been taken (maybe for things better noticeable), but I just agree that if the comment would be deleted, then I would not quote it, but now I kinda find myself agreeing with @LiveFaster's argumentation.
P.S: a bit of a late reply, but hadn't been on my computer for the whole day yesterday.
Though, I never said that you should have changed methods or whatsoever. It is probably a good thing to let the community aware of what actions have been taken (maybe for things better noticeable), but I just agree that if the comment would be deleted, then I would not quote it, but now I kinda find myself agreeing with @LiveFaster's argumentation.
P.S: a bit of a late reply, but hadn't been on my computer for the whole day yesterday.
My Bitcoin address: 1AtxVsSSG2Z8JfjNy9KNFDUN6haeKr7LiP
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)