RE: Python For Beginners 06-21-2013, 11:48 PM
#5
Yes, that's what I meant. It would be like copying the contents of the post and merging it with your own post saying that you deleted the post, and essentially ending up with the same content within 1 post instead of 2. Doesn't make sense..
Usually when a post gets removed it is to hide content, that's my argument here.
A post saying that you deleted the post too wasn't really necessary. Without you quoting that post, nobody would know what you're talking about because the post was removed, but otherwise, none really need to know why it was removed or even that it was removed, or that he got a warning. Usually I use the PM system for that kind of stuff. I'm not a mod here but that's just my take on it.
Carry on.
~Arkphaze
Usually when a post gets removed it is to hide content, that's my argument here.
A post saying that you deleted the post too wasn't really necessary. Without you quoting that post, nobody would know what you're talking about because the post was removed, but otherwise, none really need to know why it was removed or even that it was removed, or that he got a warning. Usually I use the PM system for that kind of stuff. I'm not a mod here but that's just my take on it.Carry on.

~Arkphaze
ArkPhaze
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)