Login Register






Agent aboard. filter_list
Author
Message
Agent aboard. #1
Hello community. So, I need some help, I'm a bit new to all this hacking stuff. I've done it before, but all I have done was only by watching videos on YouTube, so.....yea, I need some help with improving my hacking skills. What I am basicly asking for is a good starting point. Can anyone suggest me what should I start learning(programming language, OS) to become web and later one system/network hacker? I have done a lot of research on the internet about hackers, who they are, their attitude and other stuffs which come with that word, so I don't need explanation about that. Thank You in advance.

//* Just to mention I have some pre-knowledge about programming languages, I am going to IT school so I do understand all that sintax stuff(I am learning pascal btw, finished 2nd grade High school). I need an advanced programming language.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Agent aboard. - by double07 - 06-20-2013, 11:40 PM