Login Register






Grub rescue> need HELP! filter_list
Author
Message
Grub rescue> need HELP! #1
I dont know where to post this thread but all linux useres know what grub is so...

I've deleted grub patrition accidently and then my laptop hibernated so i cant access BIOS by pressing F2. When there comes to boot part i get message like "error: unknown filesystem and grub rescue command line...so i tried to google the solution and fix it but nothing good happend. After using ls command as output i get (hd0) (hd0,1) (hd0,1) (hd0,2) (hd0,5) and (hd0,6).
I tried to
Set root=(hd0,x)
Set prefix=(hd0,x)/root/grub
Insmod nornal

And i get output like

Error: unknown filesystem again..

( with hd0,x i mean i've tried all (1,2,5,6))

Im using fujitsu lifebook n series

Also i tried to press insert and space when fujitsu logo appears to reset hibernate memory but nothing happend..

Also i cant boot life cd or usb since BIOS got damaged

So i'm really fcked uo atm....

Sorry for mistakes im writting this using mobile phone -.-

Thanks
Grades doesn't measure intelligence and age doesn't define maturity






Messages In This Thread
Grub rescue> need HELP! - by moroaddict - 06-10-2013, 01:37 AM