RE: Greetings! 06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
#2
(06-04-2013, 01:06 AM)XCellerant Wrote: Hello, fellow like-minded and not so like-minded fellows.I call myself XCellerant. It's been a name that sorta came to me and stuck with me ever since. I think I'll list a few things about myself here, at least within the extent what I want to tell. I have always been influenced by the workings of computers and software, which is something I expect to have in common with other people here. I take hacking more as a hobby rather than a life thing. Though I do suppose hackers do get hired to do what they do best. Anyway, on an off-topic scale, I play games extensively. Not much else to be said there.
So, I'm here at hackcommunity.com, and I hope I'll enjoy my stay here, too!
Greetings and welcome to HackCommunity Xcellerent.
I like that name.
And maybe your presence here can even prove as beneficial for increasing the activity in the Gaming Section.

Excellent introduction by the way.



I call myself XCellerant. It's been a name that sorta came to me and stuck with me ever since. I think I'll list a few things about myself here, at least within the extent what I want to tell. I have always been influenced by the workings of computers and software, which is something I expect to have in common with other people here. I take hacking more as a hobby rather than a life thing. Though I do suppose hackers do get hired to do what they do best. Anyway, on an off-topic scale, I play games extensively. Not much else to be said there.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)