Login Register






Building my own pentest distro filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Building my own pentest distro #23
(05-31-2013, 05:49 PM)Linuxephus™ Wrote: Looking good so far brother.
And I didn't know Firefox had pentesting tools worth mentioning.

They have some very handy plugins for different tasks like Tamper Data, XSS me, SQLi me, and many more Smile

Here's a good collection of tools to choose from Smile
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...webappsec/

--- Edit ---
What I'm doing atm I think is the hardest part of this project actually Tongue Coming up with a name for the project Biggrin I hate naming stuff. I always get stuck on completely retarded stuff.. At one point I was actually thinking about naming it Hack Community OS Biggrin iSec, Forensec, HackIt and Ethack are also some I've been considering.. Guess I'll just go and play some Black Ops 2 for a while, see if something decent appears Biggrin
"SQL Injection-a-holic"

Twitter | Security Sucks | My Blog

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Building my own pentest distro - by RogueCoder - 05-28-2013, 11:07 AM