RE: Python Tutorial Chapter3 - String Manipulation 05-28-2013, 06:56 AM
#5
Don't mind my comment please! I'm just trying to improve your thread:
1) In the Single-Quoted Strings and Escaping Quotes, you presented the solution to the error but you did not mention or specify that the \ is the Escape Character
2) The def you gave under Long String, Raw String, Unicode String which is Because \n is a new-line, it's confusing isn't it? Beginners will think you'll have to insert a space. mention that it's a New Line Character not just new-line
Overall it's a nice tutorial but I seriously recommend that you make use of White Spaces
1) In the Single-Quoted Strings and Escaping Quotes, you presented the solution to the error but you did not mention or specify that the \ is the Escape Character
2) The def you gave under Long String, Raw String, Unicode String which is Because \n is a new-line, it's confusing isn't it? Beginners will think you'll have to insert a space. mention that it's a New Line Character not just new-line
Overall it's a nice tutorial but I seriously recommend that you make use of White Spaces




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)