Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[HC Official] Port Scanner filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [HC Official] Port Scanner #5
(05-24-2013, 10:29 PM)noize Wrote:
(05-24-2013, 08:40 PM)static_cast Wrote: Version 1.2 is out now! Go get it will it lasts. XD

Timeout is a good add and saving too. Just how about having the "Save" btn appear when there's something to save only. It also covers the down-arrow to scroll the output there.

I'd also suggest you to have "port scanner" typograph with an image instead of static text and to have it a bit tauter on the height.

Is the "Total scan time" in format h:mmConfused.s/1000? If it is it took 28 minutes to scan www.google.com; don't know if you can do anything to speed it up, but if you could do, really anything, it'd be obviously lots better.

1) Thanks, will do.

2) ?

3) H:mmConfused.ms, I believe you are correct. The only way to tell if it took 28 minutes is to time it yourself. For me, I have an issue with port 21 or 21 [idk which one], and it freezes for a long time.

EDIT: Uh oh~! I can't find my project files. Oh noes!!1!
Apparently to the media, the best hacking tool around is a magnifying glass to the monitor. Ooh, pretty colors. Biggrin

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[HC Official] Port Scanner - by static_cast - 05-21-2013, 09:18 PM