RE: Hacking Administrator Account's 05-24-2013, 05:08 AM
#34
(05-24-2013, 12:52 AM)354100 Wrote: Why would you want to do that?
If you want to log on as that user and you have admin privileges, you can manage the account you want in the control panel and just remove the password. This is assuming you are talking about windows, I'm not sure about different linux distros but its probably the same.
let's say that in certain situation is mere then helpfull- i don't know if you have in hand a pc from a different person.I have - my boss from avon has a tablet and on every meeting they make alwais trouble to fix the wirelless comunication - sometimes the tablet ask us to dissalow the firewall but is impossible becouse is an society pc and how made all the setup has limited the possibility to make some changes.If you want to fix a pc or if you have a pc that don't allow to copy some files- is usefull -thank
![[Image: 4180_gif_by_d53865-d31l0il.gif]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/299/7/7/4180_gif_by_d53865-d31l0il.gif)
“If they ever tell my story let them say I walked with giants, men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but these names will never die...let them say I lived in the time of Achilles...”





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)