Login Register






Comp(MLG) or Public Matches? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Comp(MLG) or Public Matches? #6
(05-22-2013, 04:59 AM)Outsider Wrote: Which do you like better?

Me personally i like both

Comp:
1)Nerds rage quit
2)False report when i take proof! lol
3)Call me the scrub when i smack you 4-0

Public matches:
1)Girls rage over the silliest things
2)Pot heads ''dude thats bullshit'' no your just high (me :lolSmile
3)Play with my friends from school
4)Day care center

Comp:
1) I hate this more than anything!
2) I normally get DDoS'd and have to take the loss Sad kids even hit my VPN off lol
3)I actually do this sometimes :lol:

Public:
1) Ive seen some "BEAST" ass gamer girls!!
2) Hey i happen to be that pothead saying "dude thats BS" so watch it :lol:
3) I do the same
4) this is very true and sad, parents babysit their children with games these days.
[Image: HChelpers_zps3210ab3a.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Comp(MLG) or Public Matches? - by Outsider - 05-22-2013, 04:59 AM