RE: REG QUERY 05-18-2013, 09:13 AM
#6
No, I mean more like this:
My NIC's got "Broad" in the name, which is the data for the value "DriverDesc" in some subkey of that reg path.
When I run this command, I get the line "DriverDesc REG_SZ ...", but how could I get the line just above it, which is the reg path?
What I'd like to do is to either get it by getting the line above it (in some simple way, 'cause I could get it myself in some complex way) or to get the key path with a different QUERY.
Code:
reg query HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\ /v DriverDesc /s | find /i "Broad" 2>nulMy NIC's got "Broad" in the name, which is the data for the value "DriverDesc" in some subkey of that reg path.
When I run this command, I get the line "DriverDesc REG_SZ ...", but how could I get the line just above it, which is the reg path?
What I'd like to do is to either get it by getting the line above it (in some simple way, 'cause I could get it myself in some complex way) or to get the key path with a different QUERY.
My Bitcoin address: 1AtxVsSSG2Z8JfjNy9KNFDUN6haeKr7LiP
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)