Anyone with free time on their hands? 05-15-2013, 09:39 PM
#1
Comic shop just opened around here and the owner needs a website done. A friend of mine works there and asked me to build it and I could charge him but I only know HTML basics. Would I at least need JavaScript or PHP? But even then I grade my work on HTML as awful.
Would anyone be willing to help out or even create the site for this man as I arrange payment through PayPal? Or if anyone has good sources to learn basics for the other 2 languages. Send a PM if you're free and to set it all up. It shouldn't be a magnificent, heavy coded site only something simple - it's a comic shop.
Would anyone be willing to help out or even create the site for this man as I arrange payment through PayPal? Or if anyone has good sources to learn basics for the other 2 languages. Send a PM if you're free and to set it all up. It shouldn't be a magnificent, heavy coded site only something simple - it's a comic shop.



![[Image: 20t2nn7.jpg]](http://oi49.tinypic.com/20t2nn7.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)