RE: ChaT Tools 05-13-2013, 12:55 AM
#10
Only trying to help, in the past I used to just assume that people did this out of a collection of source codes that they had seen others using and tried to put it all into one tool (because that does happen). So programs like this which just combine a whole bunch of different features, is very common because of that. I personally don't really get the point of bulking up a program like that though...
If I was looking at this code and doing a full review though, it looks like a mix of VB6, and bad VB.NET. I see the My namespace in there, so this was definitely written in VB.NET and not C#.
As for the GUI though, I can't say I'm a fan. The idea is nice, but the visual itself isn't very appealing.
If I was looking at this code and doing a full review though, it looks like a mix of VB6, and bad VB.NET. I see the My namespace in there, so this was definitely written in VB.NET and not C#.
As for the GUI though, I can't say I'm a fan. The idea is nice, but the visual itself isn't very appealing.
ArkPhaze
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)