Login Register






ChaT Tools filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ChaT Tools #15
(05-13-2013, 03:59 AM)ArkPhaze Wrote: I have good insight, I used it to my advantage in English and Social class and that skill was the only thing that kept my grades alive in school quite honestly lol. I hated those courses, loved Math, semi-enjoyed Physics, and found a slight interest in Chemistry. Smile But, I'd throw them all away just to do some programming.

But, on topic... I help people with programming on a daily basis though, so there are things that I can point out easily just because it's routine. (Sometimes I miss things though, and even in my own code, because I've mentioned it so many times that it gets boring to think about, and that's how you neglect things usually.)

History and Math were my favorite classes.
Then again privately schooled United Kingdoms style has its merits I suppose.

As for Routine, I'm all too familiar with it.
Back on topic...duly noted.Biggrin

Reply





Messages In This Thread
ChaT Tools - by barukoru - 05-11-2013, 09:31 PM