Login Register






ChaT Tools filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ChaT Tools #13
@Linuxephus™

I have good insight, I used it to my advantage in English and Social class back when I was in school, and that skill was the only thing that kept my grades alive quite honestly lol. I hated those courses, loved Math, semi-enjoyed Physics, and found a slight interest in Chemistry. Smile But, I'd throw them all away just to do some programming.

On topic... I help people with programming on a daily basis, so there are things that I can point out easily just because it's routine. (Sometimes I miss things though, and even in my own code, because I've mentioned it so many times that it gets boring to think about, and that's how you neglect things usually.)

Programming is programming though, problem solving is problem solving, and logic is logic, so no matter what issues/problems, or bad code you are faced with, they are easily solved/fixed, if--you know what your building blocks look like. Smile I try to point this out to lots of beginner programmers in specific, because they still have yet to think like a programmer, and therefore they deal with things by coming up with solutions that make things more convoluted than they really need to be, perhaps because they have the notion that programming is *all* difficult.
ArkPhaze
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
ChaT Tools - by barukoru - 05-11-2013, 09:31 PM