RE: DorkScanner by Me 05-12-2013, 12:52 PM
#9
Awesome tool.
How about:
- a window-iconize button?
- a fix at the "About" pop-up? When I click it first time goes fine, but have you tried closing it and then reclicking it a few times?
- loading the selected URL (after search) on double-click only (and not on single click)? It's pretty annoying to open up as I just select it.
- making an horizontal scroll? I can't see whole URLs after search.
This is surely a good job. Would be awesome to see it open source.
How about:
- a window-iconize button?
- a fix at the "About" pop-up? When I click it first time goes fine, but have you tried closing it and then reclicking it a few times?
- loading the selected URL (after search) on double-click only (and not on single click)? It's pretty annoying to open up as I just select it.
- making an horizontal scroll? I can't see whole URLs after search.
This is surely a good job. Would be awesome to see it open source.
My Bitcoin address: 1AtxVsSSG2Z8JfjNy9KNFDUN6haeKr7LiP
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U
If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)