Login Register






What programming language should I try to learn? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What programming language should I try to learn? #23
(02-16-2013, 01:49 AM)ILoveYou Wrote: Hello.
I'm pretty bored, since I don't hack much for the moment. I want to come back, into programming a little bit.
What I know this far:
  • Batch
  • A little AutoIt
  • And
  • Much little Python

It shouldn't be a hard language as C. I've tried that, but it didn't make enough sence to me. I thought about learning AutoIt again, since it's ages since I've toughed it. And it makes sence and doesn't need hundreds of apps to compile. What'd you suggest? What's a fun language to know?

You want a "fun" language, have a look at this: http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric/chef.html

Other than that: Why do you want to learn another programming language if you already started learning three of them?
Don't jump that much, do something and do it well. Don't learn language(s), learn programming.

@JesseH: You say you don't want to argue, but on the other hand you must admit that your post is very provoking.
I am not talking about the Java statement only (btw. Java is known for ugly and slow GUIs, so I am a bit surprised about that statement). The whole post is filled with exaggerations and plain subjective statements that you give no reasons for.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread