RE: Where to start with hacking! 05-04-2013, 12:02 PM
#33
Thank you for this post, it really helped allot.
I realize now i have to start with learning some computer language, i choose sql...since i can also use it at my work too.
Before 5-6 years i was learning c++ in my school, but since i didn't use it, i kinda forgot everything.
And I think SQL is not hard to learn, just need a lot of practice writing the codes. I begin my training whit some online course to get the basic.
I realize now i have to start with learning some computer language, i choose sql...since i can also use it at my work too.
Before 5-6 years i was learning c++ in my school, but since i didn't use it, i kinda forgot everything.
And I think SQL is not hard to learn, just need a lot of practice writing the codes. I begin my training whit some online course to get the basic.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)