Login Register






Compilers?? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Compilers?? #6
(05-01-2013, 09:22 PM)noize Wrote: I had made one, but very simple: batch once again. Though, that's surely what you're looking for. I had written a programming language myself too, and I still haven't finished the compiler, because it could so far compile only a few commands. I'm having many troubles on the IF command: that's a complex part.

I'll say that's not what you're looking for because it compiles the code just into batch code.

I actually made this script after the Hello World! one:

Code:
start var i=0 start sesh mysesh if running process("chrome.exe") do { kill_process("chrome.exe") } else { reach target skip_value_increase # Could also be easily done by just decreasing i variable of 1 } math.var i=i+1 set target skip_value_increase if $i => 101 do {reach sesh end} reach sesh start end sesh print("Chrome was successfully killed 100 times!") # The above script will keep on killing chrome.exe for 100 times # Here you can do whatever you want to do after having killed 100 times chrome.exe end

I'm actually still having issues while trying to switch it to batch.

I won't be able to help you, I guess. I hope you make it, man.

Yes this is not what I am looking for but thank you that you tried to help me and suggested me. It will help me surely in some way.

And I will make one and post here on HC with complete documentation. I am determined. I can do it and I believe that I will. I have done some simple works on lexical analysis. Soon I will post some articles as soon as I learn something good and I will keep HC updated with this work of mine.
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Compilers?? - by Psycho_Coder - 04-30-2013, 01:32 PM