Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Read this before aiming to be a hacker filter_list
Author
Message
Read this before aiming to be a hacker #1
First of all a small explanation about why I made this thread.

I made it in "Hacking Tutorials" because I assume that every new member that wants to become a hacker should come here before long.

I also do not own anything on the link I'm about to paste.

I posted it here because I feel it is a really important read for anyone who wants to be a hacker and maybe even hackers themselves could learn a lot from this.

It is a really long read but I assure you it is more than worth it, take your time and read it even if you take a few days doing it.

If you are wanting to become a hacker but are thinking "meh this is too much to read, I'll just go look for something magical that will turn me into a hacker in 1 hour"... then the sad news is, you will probably never be a hacker or you will just get bored with it and give up.



Now that the introduction has been made, here is the link I talked about:



I recommend everyone to read this, I read it and it completely changed my life, not just things having to do with computers or hackings, but literally my whole life!

Hope it helps anyone Biggrin
[Image: a8Wp2g3_460sa.gif]

"Offense is not given, it's taken"

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Read this before aiming to be a hacker - by Madderc - 05-02-2013, 06:52 PM