Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Need to create a Keylogger filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need to create a Keylogger #10
(05-02-2013, 08:06 AM)virusreloaded Wrote: I am thinking of creating victim IP Monitor, the app will send mail to the attacker containing sysinfo and IP address after every 5-10 minutes. This will help us to attack victims system even if he/she is having dynamic IP.

is anyone of you interested?
i would love getting help from you people Smile

We are always willing to help if you ask for specific problems.

(05-02-2013, 08:16 AM)virusreloaded Wrote: But i don't know Vb.NET or C/C++/C# Sad
I think i need to learn those languages too

Started working on IP monitor, will let you people know if i face any problem or get it completed. Will definitely share with some of the trusted HC Users Wink

Yes, keep us updated.
Which language did you decide for?

What implementation of Pascal are you using (Delphi, Turbo, ...)?

As it seems you are able to do keyboard hooks: http://delphi.about.com/od/windowsshella...d_hook.htm
So you could make a simple keylogger with Pascal.

Edit: Here is a JNI based keyboard and mouse hook (Java): http://kra.lc/blog/2011/07/java-global-system-hook/
You can use this as library.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.

[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need to create a Keylogger - by virusreloaded - 05-02-2013, 06:57 AM