RE: DOXING - A WAY OF TRACING ANONYMOUS PEOPLE 04-28-2013, 06:55 AM
#6
I read about doxing long time ago and i make my search,but i will like to mention whith your permession that in not all the country this link to dox are available(works) - for example -the yellow pages change ,the car number -you could find only in the country that have this service active(the United States for esample),the 123 people in italy don't work ,the tynie -whith facebook photo -don't work.And to mention the last for those ho aim the backtrack we have some program tools to search a person from whitch i will like to mention two famous-maltego and dmitry.
![[Image: 4180_gif_by_d53865-d31l0il.gif]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/299/7/7/4180_gif_by_d53865-d31l0il.gif)
“If they ever tell my story let them say I walked with giants, men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but these names will never die...let them say I lived in the time of Achilles...”





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)