Login Register






Morse Encode/Decode Class filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Morse Encode/Decode Class #14
I'm still a novice to intermediate in Python, but I'm also wondering if you could make that morse_decode variable a constant in that class? Or at least a static value? It never changes, but is used as reference, so declaring it in both functions within the class is about the last thing I could see about this code that could be improved. Perhaps a global? I'll take a look in a bit, I have to go in about 3 minutes, so i'm rushing my thought process here...
ArkPhaze
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Morse Encode/Decode Class - by Ex094 - 04-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Morse Encode/Decode Class - by Ex094 - 04-19-2013, 11:53 AM