Login Register






Python For Beginners filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Python For Beginners #22
(04-21-2013, 04:55 AM)Smileywebs Wrote: I can add to the point of most users not liking to read long pages of text, sure if given time and we are bored out of our mind, we would consider reading such a huge piece of information, I'm trying to find shorter and more flat, plain out explanation, this is good, but not my type of learning, if I find a video or anything more basic, it would be placed around here........Laziness is not an issue or curse, it is a type of manner and rule, which I am happy to say I follow ;D
No offense but if you didn't want to read this thread , why bother posting this comment ? IDK who reads it or not, who likes it or not, as much as it provides something good for the community it's OK for me so Guten Tag Smile
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG






Messages In This Thread
Python For Beginners - by Ex094 - 04-10-2013, 06:16 PM