RE: Python For Beginners 04-21-2013, 04:55 AM
#21
I can add to the point of most users not liking to read long pages of text, sure if given time and we are bored out of our mind, we would consider reading such a huge piece of information, I'm trying to find shorter and more flat, plain out explanation, this is good, but not my type of learning, if I find a video or anything more basic, it would be placed around here........Laziness is not an issue or curse, it is a type of manner and rule, which I am happy to say I follow ;D
"The smart person is the one that admits their side that others call a fault, but be proud of it anyways."
~Unknown
One of my favorite quotes ^_^
"The smart person is the one that admits their side that others call a fault, but be proud of it anyways."
~Unknown
One of my favorite quotes ^_^
![[Image: RpPPaUb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/RpPPaUb.png)
~Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ~
~Dux~






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)