Login Register






Rocket-dock type of application filter_list
Author
Message
Rocket-dock type of application #1
I was really bored so i made a very simple but yet useful program.
Heres a screen shot:-

[Image: Rxwb830.png]

This dock positions itself to the top centre part of the monitor. Clicking on the icons will open up the specified website in
your default web browser.

+ It has a fading effect when it closes.

This gif demonstrates the fade off effect.
[Image: KgtlYOC.gif]
The effect is more smoother and has no blue flickers [ pardon with the recorder ].

Double click on the tray icon to close [ and see the fade effect ].

Download the application at - Click me to download from mediafire.
Heres the virus scan :-
Spoiler: Open Scan
[Image: UDnxsus.png]

Pm me to get the project file or source.
Visual Basic.Net

Private Message me for help

I'm not active because I'm busy with school.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Rocket-dock type of application - by TheDeceptionist - 04-20-2013, 10:51 AM