RE: Morse Encode/Decode Class 04-19-2013, 07:04 PM
#4
Hi Ex094,
thanks for your entry.
There are some things I would like to change though.
You are doing the input and output yourself. But this is my part. The Multi-Encoder program will get the user input and use your class (and the class of other submissions) to encode or decode it. Because of that I just need the encoding/decoding from you, not any kind of user interface that I will have to remove.
Please make sure that your program adheres the specification. Look at the example and the description
Do this:
Not this:
Otherwise I can't use your code.
Last but not least: The dictionaries (morse_decode, morse_encode) belong into the class, not outside of it.
thanks for your entry.
There are some things I would like to change though.
You are doing the input and output yourself. But this is my part. The Multi-Encoder program will get the user input and use your class (and the class of other submissions) to encode or decode it. Because of that I just need the encoding/decoding from you, not any kind of user interface that I will have to remove.
Please make sure that your program adheres the specification. Look at the example and the description
Do this:
Code:
def encode(self, text):
def decode(self, code):Not this:
Code:
def encode():
def decode():Otherwise I can't use your code.
Last but not least: The dictionaries (morse_decode, morse_encode) belong into the class, not outside of it.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
![[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2YpkRjy.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)