Login Register






Official Hacker Food filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Official Hacker Food #21
(04-19-2013, 01:22 AM)Linuxephus Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 01:03 AM)LiveFaster Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:55 AM)Linuxephus Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:33 AM)Exploits Wrote: Name of food: Sour Patch kids!!! or any candy :lol:
Directions: Open Package.
Beverage: NRG kick a sour and energizing slurpee from my local store, straight up cracks me out Confusedmoke:

I am enjoying some right now :lol:
[Image: 130411-155518_zpsdb5882bd.jpg]

You need to be a good little Helper and share that with the Community.
And we don't want to read of any excuses to the contrary.
Now get with the program as we have 20,000 plus Members who await!Cool

he is severed from his own soul, schizo-deific lost soul. Wondering in the darkness of greedy. Sad

I know, that greedy Helperrific #&%!*&%@!:lol:

P.S.-I love the image of the sidearm...I Yike It!:thumbs:

P.S.S.-A-hem, I loved the image of the sidearm no longer present.
found it in a true christian Facebook page unlike any other https://www.facebook.com/Landover.Baptist.Church

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Official Hacker Food - by static_cast - 04-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Official Hacker Food - by static_cast - 04-18-2013, 10:55 PM