I need some help. May provide a reward 04-18-2013, 03:52 PM
#2
Hello, it has recently come to my attention that I may have a R.A.T on my pc and I think I know which program caused it. Would any of you please take a look for me.
If you do find something on it can you tell me what it has done and how (If I can) remove it. I also know the guy who gave me it so any info you could get from this about him would be much appreciated!
I do have anti-virus (Avast) it did not pick it up.
Link to download and help me out - http://www.mediafire.com/?9c2p8i2tmdfcz9j
If you do find something on it can you tell me what it has done and how (If I can) remove it. I also know the guy who gave me it so any info you could get from this about him would be much appreciated!
I do have anti-virus (Avast) it did not pick it up.
Link to download and help me out - http://www.mediafire.com/?9c2p8i2tmdfcz9j


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)