Login Register






Quantum knowledge. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Quantum knowledge. #53
(04-17-2013, 03:39 PM)raken Wrote: Yes i do have a real interest in this field of knowledge but entering a university is not on option. Oh by the way, to all who haven't yet venture deeply enough into the quantum realms, the number one principle of quantum physics is that once you can imagine/ speak it, then it's possible.

And here was I thinking the number one principle of quantum physics would be 'Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle' or wait, maybe even ' Pauli's Exclusion Principle'... yet according to raken the roots of quantum theory lie in some pseudoscience humbug trawled from the depth of who knows where? Scientology?
Well in hind sight if I had know all this I would never have spent 6 years at University studying maths and physics. Life could have been so easy:wink:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Quantum knowledge. - by raken - 04-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Quantum knowledge. - by raken - 04-16-2013, 11:40 PM