Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


iPentagram - ShellBooter, DorkScanner, Vuln.Scanner, IPTracer, TxtEncrypt [MediaFire] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: iPentagram - Title was too long #9
(04-17-2013, 07:09 AM)Arcane.cfg Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 05:54 PM)noize Wrote: That's a very very big "well-done" for you.

May I know about the languages you used?

Also, please note, in Home, IP ADDRESS: [unintelligibleIP]; and in About, www.HoodedJustice.com is barely readable too, you should change the colors.

And why on Earth did you ask a monkey jumping upside down on keyboards for the window-title choice?
Thank you.
I created this in Visual Basic.NET.
I understand that some of the labels are barely legible but that was all part of the plan =P.
I did not understand the last part of your question though.

Yes, after having a look at your site I thought so (VB.NET).

Well, I can understand you're probably not willing to, but may I ask if you have any thought about sharing the source? :embarrased:

(04-17-2013, 07:31 AM)Deque Wrote: The title of the window is just a bunch of random letters. @noize is asking you why.

That's the correct explanation for my confusing question.
My Bitcoin address: 1AtxVsSSG2Z8JfjNy9KNFDUN6haeKr7LiP
Give me money by visiting www.google.com here: http://coin-ads.com/6Ol83U

If you want a Bitcoin URL shortener/advertiser, please, use this referral: http://coin-ads.com/register.php?refid=noize

Reply





Messages In This Thread