Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How to install DSL filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to install DSL #4
(08-05-2013, 08:40 AM)hrishikeshsomchatwar Wrote: I read a thread here, which tells to install Backtrack 5 on our PC and the link was also given for that. It was a DSL (damn small linux ) it was of 50mb. So I downloaded the OS from their site. It was in ISO file so I made a booting disk for it. But while installing, it got stopped and a complete blank screen came and had a complete open cmd type screen and it needed some codes which were ought to be written manually (may be/i guess).
So how could I just install it to the PC? It get stuck in that "cmd type full screen" :Sick:

Are you trying to use BT/DSL as your main operating system or are you trying to dualboot win7/DSL?

You can use a VirtualBox installation to use BT without installing anything to your desktop...

If you just want a Linux Operating system you can use the wubi installer for ubuntu/kbuntu/ebuntu..You can install/uninstall it just like any other windows program...
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop/w...-installer

At the boot screen you will get the option's to boot ubuntu or windows..

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to install DSL - by greybat163 - 08-05-2013, 08:40 AM
How to install DSL - by greybat163 - 08-05-2013, 08:40 AM