Login Register






Newcomer! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Newcomer! #9
(04-17-2013, 06:10 AM)LightX Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 06:06 AM)Rotek Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 05:56 AM)LightX Wrote: Welcome!

I would recommend either python or java for your first language. They are both platform independent, and high level languages (easily read compared to others such as c++). My favorite so far is java which I would recommend to anybody because...well...I just like it. Its a powerful language, and you can do a lot with it.

Anyways, hope to see you around! Smile

Thanks for the recommendation, I think I'll start with Java first.

- On a side note, I tried to upload a GIF image to put as my avatar and it didn't work. Should I contact a mod to do it for me, or are "Noob" users not allowed to upload GIF images?

It probably exceeds the size limit. Check both the file size and the resolution. They both have to meet the requirements for it to work. Smile

I didn't read the image limits before, but now it works, thanks.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Newcomer! - by Rotek - 04-17-2013, 05:45 AM
Newcomer! - by Rotek - 04-17-2013, 05:45 AM