Login Register






Quantum knowledge. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Quantum knowledge. #12
(04-17-2013, 05:11 AM)raken Wrote: MY area of expertise is encryption, some might think that I'm a newbie but the facts is that right now as I'm speaking I'm try to figure out how to encrypt the human body's electro-magnetic field and going as far as to how to encrypt the humans DNA. To the average person who knows nothing about quantum physics may find such a ideal tooo far fetch but on a quantum level it's very much possible. my level of education is by far above average, left high school last year but i pretty much thought myself all the complex stuff,since high school is far too slow. Did a great amount of research on quantum physics/ how the mind affect your reality/ different dimensions / conspiracy/ alien/ quantum computer / nano tech etc....

I'm sorry, but you lost a lot of credibility from this post. Seriously? Aliens?
Where were you from you said?
[Image: rytwG00.png]
Redcat Revolution!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Quantum knowledge. - by raken - 04-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Quantum knowledge. - by raken - 04-16-2013, 11:40 PM