RE: Quantum knowledge. 04-17-2013, 02:47 AM
#6
(04-16-2013, 11:40 PM)raken Wrote: Really wanna talk to someone in the quantum physics field. Got some theory but i need some view point.
I'm by no means researching in the field itself but I may be able to help out. What particular branch of the field has you interested? And what sort of an education do you have? I only ask so that myself and others can appropriately phrase responses.
Not to put you down but you'll never get beyond the basic concepts of quantum theory if your mathematics isn't up to scratch.
Spoiler: <Insert Physics Ramble>
In fact only one discovery made in physics that didn't come from a mathematical prodigy that still has use in this modern world springs to mind; this being electromagnetic induction, of course discovered by Micheal Faraday. And even Faraday had the help of the extraordinarily brilliant Maxwell.
“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.” - Feynman

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)