RE: Relationship advice? (In seriousness, please) 04-16-2013, 11:52 PM
#14
(04-16-2013, 11:48 PM)Exploits Wrote:(04-16-2013, 11:47 PM)Aut•ono•mous Wrote:(04-16-2013, 11:44 PM)Exploits Wrote: Damn dude this sucks, i went through something similar not to long ago!!
she finally smartened up and realized she made a mistake lol so hopefully the same will happen to you friend
All you can do is wait i guess so do some stuff to take your mind off of it!
Ha, I can only hope, man. Thanks, a lot. I just hope she at least calls so I know what I did ..that's the hardest part..
yeah its understandable, shit hurts lol i know the feeling! well i wish you the best and hope she calls man!!
Will certainly post an update when I can. Thanks for all your positive words, guys! Mucho appreciated-o ...if you put an o at the end of a word, that makes it Spanish right? Yes? Yes. Lol



![[Image: Free_Logo_autonomous..png]](https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18833908/Free_Logo_autonomous..png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)